Sunday 2 May 2010

The Weather Then.

It's humid.  Really humid.  This makes it feel substantially warmer than it is, (as of right now, 20 degrees or so) although it will get much hotter than this.

The beaches are nice, but the water is too cold for swimming at the moment.  Presumably the water will get warmer too.

Everyone is really nice, and the kids in school are pretty energetic.

I seem to have hit the jackpot in terms of location, because the supermarket (which I've only visited once, in order to get some breakfast; everyone has been so kind that I've not needed to cook yet) and gym are within five minutes of me.  Pretty much everything I need is already here, (thank you previous owner!) and so my shopping list is rather sparse.

I'm going to play some american football later in the week.  My limited experience of this sport suggests it will be easy to  begin with, (as it was when I played it before) but I suspect as with all things, the more involved you get, the more intricate the theory becomes, besides; it's always fun to learn new things, especially sports - it should be a laugh!

I'm debating whether to bother with pads or not for the training, we'll see how it goes.

I'm still suffering with timezone differences.  I woke up at 2AM today, and despite my best efforts only dozed until 5, I'm going to be zombified tonight.

I need to get myself a camera.  I find myself looking up at the scenery at every given opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment