Friday 7 May 2010

Friday

So it's Friday.  The first (and only) week of observing teachers is over, and next week is the beginning of a new endeavour.

Yesterday I played basketball properly, for the first time.  I say properly because I've played basketball in school, but it was more a case of who can push whom over first.  The actual sport is quite fun, especially when you play it with friends.  The technique of shooting is beyond me and, frankly speaking, I don't think I have the finesse to become good at this particular game.  It's fantastic for fitness however, and I'll carry on for that aspect  alone; playing with friends is the icing.

Aside from a fire alarm last night, there's little else to report.

I'm going to the gym later, hopefully I won't be shouted at this time.  (I still don't know what I did wrong!)

Oh and now that I've been alerted, I'm on the lookout for 'Calpis.'

2 comments:

  1. how did the american football go and who are your friends already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No American football as of yet, I'm gutted but I guess I'll have to wait until next week.

    ReplyDelete