Sunday 4 October 2009

So the Lost Travel Buddy Made This:

So Naree, the Australian council sponsored companion with whom I shared a few excursions had to document her travels with a video camera.  I asked her to show me the evidence of her documentation, and she produced these:


harajuku from Naree Vachananda on Vimeo.

This is our trip to harujuku. I haven't had the chance to watch this all the way through yet, but the production quality is pretty good; and the content is pretty interesting too.

I'm still not sure why the Australian council let her have money for doing this because, frankly, it all seems like too much fun to be serious work.


ueno park from Naree Vachananda on Vimeo.

So the soundbyte at the beginning is pretty stupid, and I sound dumb but hey, they were a really fun couple of days.

She's also got a website full of these kinds of videos, check them out if you like psychadelic artsy contemporary dance stuff.

As Naree might say, 'far out...'

No comments:

Post a Comment