Tuesday 13 October 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Ray!

So I'm X number of days late with this but, (here come the sporting excuses) my camera flaked out on me, and I needed to find some more willing volunteers (see:victims) to help me out.  So without any further ado.

Let's learn some Japanese!

(Name) たんじびおめでとうございます

(Name) Tanjobi omedito gozaimasu.

Ok, repeat after me class!



Ok well done.  Now for a different way of saying it!

Ray san, o tanjobi, omedito.  I think that's right anyway.  Maybe, maybe not, just repeat after her please class!



Ok, well done class.  Please look forward to the next lesson!

2 comments:

  1. Practicing, right now, should be word perfect by the time you return. best you don't return before 2011. Thx Sam, made my day. anonymous-Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, almost ;)

    o-tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu

    お誕生日おめでとうございます

    ReplyDelete