Saturday 17 October 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAN!

So this is the (now) awfully late birthday surprise for nan.  I taught the girls in my new house, (long story, to be covered at a later date) the happy birthday song.  (OK, they already knew it, but I taught them the word 'nan') And they performed this!

On a side-note, they originally planned an epic production of hollywood proportions, involving streamers and exploding things and whatnot; except they forgot to tell me about it, so I picked up a flower and thought, 'hmmm I wonder what this button does,' pressed it, and the streamers went all over the floor, while not being filmed.  Sorry about that nan.

Unfortunately this will have to do :(

(My apologies once again)

P.s No alcohol was consumed in the production of this video.

P.P.s The ugly wooden thing fumi is holding is called a daruma.  You might want to wikipedia that or something.

P.P.P.s After watching the footage back, I noticed that it's shaking all over the place.  This is because I could not stop laughing.  Sorry again nan...

2 comments:

  1. the girl on the right is a rock star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam this is so very cool

    ReplyDelete