Thursday 8 October 2009

Bad (But Entirely Expected) News!

I didn't sleep last night!


So two nights ago was the rain that kept me awake until really early; completely screwing up my sleeping pattern.  And last night I couldn't sleep because of the interview today presumably.  I'm looking back at the two sentences I've just written and worrying massively, because they don't look like they make sense to me.  My brain is scrambled eggs!  Gah!

Oh well, this job was probably overrated anyway...

On a lighter note, the hallucinagenic effects of not sleeping for so long have given me some really good ideas of things to write about, although with all good inspiration I was reminded of her again :/  Damnit, can't something else be my muse?

(P.S it took four rewrites of this article in order to spell (I think everything) correctly, and to order the sentences so they make sense.  If I have to take a verbal or written communication skills test I'm royally rogered.)

No comments:

Post a Comment