Wednesday 14 October 2009

Flights Home Booked.

So I'm getting home on wednesday the 4th at 2:30PM.  Heathrow Terminal 5.

Sad.

The job plan now is to apply for the JET scheme again, (it's been a year already!) and find something interim in the UK meanwhile.  I'll get a driving license (finally) and see what's up with getting further teaching qualifications.  It may well be that's impossible for monetary or experience based reasons, but who knows.

When that all falls through, I'll go to Korea or China.  I've been putting that off because once you go there, it's at least 2 years of working with no money before you can do anything else, namely come to Japan.  Working here is a definite headstart.

I get to worry about my application to that all over again!  Fun times!  Although to be fair, it only popped into my mind occasionally when I applied before.  Then again I was quite busy so who knows how it'll be this time.  I'm going to set the bar high too; I reached the interview stage before, and expect to do the same this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment