Sunday 27 September 2009

Today is a 'down' day.

So today I'm determined to get everything up and running, and update my blog with all the information from the last four or five days.  I've been neglecting my  faithful audience!

The short version is that basically I've not had enough time, and the internet here is awful, it takes five minutes or so to upload a single photograph; cumulatively that's a lot of time spent sitting doing nothing.  However, I've managed to find an ethernet cable directly plugged into the internets which is making the process a lot faster.  Hopefully I can get it all done today!  Then I'll be up to date.

Ok so I've added these posts!  Whew!

I'm about halfways done, but I'm off to eat some sushi now so I'll do it later...

Doing everything in the order it occurred is turning out to be a pain in the backside...

がんばて

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sam (I work with your mum)
    Love your blog, I am seeing Japan through your eyes and loving every minute.
    Regards
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether it's particularly interesting, but thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete