Thursday 3 September 2009

It's getting ever so close now...

I still need to buy a toothbrush, some soap, I'll buy a converter there, and some more things.  I am having enormous problems sleeping as of late, I've been really excited, but not particularly nervous.  In this instance I think a bit of nervous energy would be helpful to remind me what I'm missing and forgotten etc.

Training was good today, scored about five tries against the first teamers in a friendly game, which doesn't bode well considering I'm playing with them on saturday.  They'll probably beat me up or something.  Oh well.

Nan and Grandad came round and stole some of the tomatoes. 

All in all, the kind of day where I've not been so bored as to want to cut my own eyes out, but not so busy as to rue working.  Perfect。

おうやすみなさい。

No comments:

Post a Comment