Monday 21 September 2009

Rawr Rawr Rawr Angry and Angriness! Goddamnit Chenzi!

So I really wanted to see Chen again and spend some time with her so we planned on me dropping by New York on the way back home, it would add a few weeks to my trip, I would get to see a big American city, I'd probably have been mugged, but mugged in a big American city nonetheless, and all would be good.

But now she's decided she never wants to see me again, so I'm all kinds of angry and confused!  Goddamn women!  Such a pain in the ass!

Anyway the upshot is I didn't sleep last night, and am fricking tired right now.  I joked with one of the girls in the bar that I'd beat her to breakfast (she's the one who makes the breakfast) and it's looking awfully like I will at the moment.

Maybe I should buy the arm/pillow contraption from the department store and sleep in random places.  Then again, maybe I shouldn't...

(P.S. Women are a pain in the ass... Saying this once is not enough)

2 comments:

  1. that's life... a right royal pain in the neck...can't live without them - can't live without them.

    haha - women...

    ReplyDelete