Wednesday 23 September 2009

Blog Updated.

I've added a couple more posts in below this one, and will shortly be including a third.  I'm nearly caught up with events...


Ok so I've uploaded the videos I've taken while I've been out and about, they had to go on youtube, however I've provided a handy link on the right hand side.  For anonymous who couldn't figure out how to click the link, it says 'check out the videos from this trip,' on the right hand side, right near the top.  Below that it says 'My Youtube Channel.'  Click on this...

So you don't need to faff around with different links and windows and stuff, you can just go straight there!  Handy!

So the short summary of what I've been doing for the last few days is this;  three  days ago I went to Harujuku again, around the shrine and general area with Pascal and Naree, to see the silly costumed people and whatnot.  Then the day before yesterday I went around Ueno Park to see what was what, and generally nose around the place.  Then yesterday the three of us went around the park again, to check out all the different acts and generally relax after the several epic foot based journeys we'd all endured in the last week.


I'm going to create three separate posts to describe each day, so it makes more sense.


I'm moving out of the new koyo tomorrow and I'm heading to Yokohama 'hostel village,' I'm not really sure why it's named that...


I've also made a few minor changes to the blog to help streamline the process of generally viewing it; but hopefully you won't notice any difference!

6 comments:

  1. great idea but no link to any videos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the right hand side, the 'my youtube channel' link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does the machine do? -Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. doh! just seen the blurb at the bottom - Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. so where are your travelling companions - you're in Japan - the single most photo frenzied people of the world - and you don't take pics of your frineds - I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. pay attention Ray...

    ReplyDelete