Monday 21 September 2009

So This is a Filler Post!

On tomorrow's post, we'll see how Sam visited harujuku in search of more zany costumes, and more crazy tokyoites.

We'll also hear his thought on the latest technology, from cameras and mobile phones to toilet seats!

In this bumper post, we'll see pictures from a day trip to Ueno park, filled with monuments and museums; along with mime-artists,  bagpipe players and an amazing diablo expert!

All this and more on tomorrows blog, stay tuned!

(I'm also going to try and figure out a way of uploading video onto this site, possibly via a youtube:link system, because, frankly, a lot of the things I've seen are better viewed in motion.  The taiko drummers for example, and the diablo artist from today are bettwe viewed in motion, even if the quality is poor.  The more I think about it, the more I think I should have splurged on a good camera, these experiences are one-offs and the opportunity to capture them with good quality has passed!  Oh no!  I guess this gives me a good reason to do this trip again at some stage, bonus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment