Sunday 28 November 2010

The Korean Logic

So I play internet games at lunchtime while I relax, eating super noodles or the like.  This has been frowned upon by my boss; not because I'm playing games at lunchtime (it's time off afterall) but because the guy sitting next to me has taken my doing so to mean that it's okay to play games throughout the day, instead of working.

Now, he obviously a moron, but there's more.

My boss asked me to refrain from playing games at lunchtime in order to stop this other idiot playing games.  I said I would stop, with no intention of doing so.  Without any warning however, my boss has decided to cut off my internet, in order to send a message to the moron on my left.

In what universe does that make a lick of sense?

Only in the universe inhabited solely by Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment