Wednesday 19 January 2011

Why I Hate Hitler

Before Hitler, enslaving peoples, and wiping out ethnicities was in vogue.  The British empire tried to do it all the time.  The boer wars, for example, were all about the pacification of others.

Now, however, if I were to suggest a holy war against Koreans, for waking me up at 1AM on a Wednesday night, I would be laughed at.  Frankly speaking, depriving me of sleep is worthy of a punch in the face, but that would get me deported.  Time was, when I could start a diplomatic incident and have the British army rolling in and pacifying this backwards country.  Unfortunately now, thanks to Hitler, I can't simply cry foul and do that.

Ergo, I need a way of punishing drunk fools, that will be both satisfying and non-deportation invoking.  Bonus points for allowing a swift kick to the groin and punch to the face, without being deported.

Ideas?

2 comments:

  1. not being deported relies on not being recognised - simply carry about your person a balaclava or similar face concealing bit of kit - then, when attacked by aforesaid drunken idiot of a Korean, simply don the balaclave give him a swift kick up the jacksy and depart the scene - removing the balaclava when a safe distance away

    ReplyDelete