Saturday 1 January 2011

The Great Job Hunt

I'm at a slight disadvantage job hunt wise, because contracts begin between early-mid April in Japan.  I become available at the end of April, which might be detrimental as the market is flooded with teachers.  We are all disposable commodities in EFL teaching; not like back home at all.

There is one particular job, teaching bi-lingual students literature, that is particularly interesting.  If I could get this job, I would probably wet myself with excitement.

Obviously, I don't have the necessary qualification - I'm shy a recommendation they make regarding teaching experience.  (Two years seems to be the norm for high-end jobs).  That won't stop me applying though, as it seems to be the perfect stepping stone for my future ambitions.

I don't know what my future ambitions are yet, but I'm sure they're somewhat related.


And a silly picture.

1 comment:

  1. the one on the right says to the one on the left 'I'm not at all well...'

    ReplyDelete