Sunday 10 October 2010

Some Photos From England

This is part of the ropes course.  I can assure you, it's far more uncomfortable than it looks.  Sitting in that harness for a couple of hours is painful enough; the added fear of knowing that it's your own setup, that's a killer.

Terrifying.












 This will be some kind of traversing wall, when the handholds have been completed.

I was only there for one day, so I couldn't help with much more than the cargo net.
 This is the bespoke cargo net.

Hand-crafted in England, guaranteed for at least one use.

I hope it doesn't fall apart - there are a lot of screws in there that I don't want tighten again!
 I would like to point out that I had no hand in building this; it's on here purely because it looks cool.
Next time I'll have a couple of rifles slung over my back, one shotgun in each pocket and a short axe in each hand.
Zombie survival plan complete.

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to point out that if it does fail I'm coming to get you... and there are hand holds on the wall already...

    ReplyDelete