Sunday 10 October 2010

BREAKING NEWS!

JAPANESE PEOPLE TEND TO BE ALONE A LOT.

Read the article here.  It's only a brief mention of Japan, but the article doesn't present itself as being revelatory, for a change.  They don't mention the fact that social networking is not a big deal in Japan, and they have their own networks over there too.  Whether this is taken into account I don't know.

The extreme work ethic, social practices, and extremely cramped living and working conditions all play their part in this statistic; I would imagine.

In other news - I bought conditioner instead of shampoo yesterday.  The upshot: very dirty, but extremely shiny hair that smells faintly of oranges.

Work related news - My old boss left, to be replaced by a new boss.  One of the guys I work with has been promoted.  After spending a week as the department leader/head, he is looking for a new job.  Hard work is not fun, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment