Wednesday 6 October 2010

A Look at the Cool New Layout of my Room



Yes, my room is as cool as it looks.  (I'm a little disappointed that I have nowhere to display my pimped out (pimped out or up? Or in?  I'm not sure which is correct) PS3 though)

No, it isn't cool.  With all the electronics, my room runs about six or seven degrees Celsius higher than the outside ambient.  It's very hot.

Yes I am very tired.  I woke up at 2 AM today, so I'm going to bed now. (7.45PM)

Yesterday I woke up at Midnight, so was very tired also.

Two of my colleagues have taken a 1,000 won (50p) bet with me, each taking a time when they think I will wake up tomorrow morning.  I took 3AM, one took 3.30, the other 4AM.

In other news, my bag was weighed by baggage people at the airport, and came to twenty five kilogrammes.  It was subsequently labelled heavy, as it presumably posed a health risk to those throwing it around.

1 comment:

  1. come along and put more stuff on here - your fans are waiting...

    ReplyDelete