Friday 22 October 2010

Beware, Dehumidifier Users. And, My Boss is Trying to Kill Me.

So my boss put out a dehumidifier for everyone to enjoy in the office.

Being the child that I am, I was messing around with it, blowing into it and being all silly for the kids.

Within hours I had a sore throat.  The next day I lost my voice, and now I have a chest infection.

My boss didn't clean it.  It had stale water in it for a year, and she thought it would be okay to simply swap the water.

Asians are still stuck in the dark ages when it comes to the understanding of bacteria and viruses.  I'd imagine their comprehension of things fungal isn't up to much either.

It's 3AM and I can't sleep on account of my chest infection-irific cough, and the worst sore throat I've ever had.

I've had my throat scraped with a spade, and this is still the worst sore throat I've ever had.

My boss is a dumbass...

No comments:

Post a Comment