Monday 7 June 2010

Twenty Five Minutes Here, Lesson Preparation There

So I've twenty minutes before lessons start, and I'm well ahead of lesson preparation for a change.

I've still heard no word on the parcels that are supposedly arriving.  The wait is more agonising than anything Christmas can throw at you, and the end result; of me tearing open any and all wrappings, will undoubtedly be infinitely more satisfying.

I've written nothing of my daily routine, and have had some inquiries as to what I eat, and of course, whether I eat healthily enough.  So, for the edification of family, primarily, here is my daily routine breakdown:

I wake up at 7.20, to myriad alarms now dotted about my room.  I let the cacophony subside, and lie in bed until 7.30.  At this point I rise, zombiefied, and somehow make it into the shower.  Sometimes I shave, sometimes I don't.  I clean my teeth (which is stupid, as you'll see in a minute) and shower, exiting around fifteen minutes later.  If I've risen a whole, gobsmacking five minutes early, or heaven forbid, an earth-shattering ten minutes early, I'll soak up the extra time in the shower.

I'll then eat some toast, (which is why cleaning my teeth then is pointless) four slices usually, and as of late, partake of a milkshake/proteinshake.  Normally I wouldn't in the morning, but these are so freakin' nice, that I can't help myself.  I'm going through a massive tub of milk every other day at the moment.  Is there a precident for milk related death?  At this point I'm dressed, and simply load up the pockets with MP3 player, load the shoulders with my manbag, and find my keys.

I spend a number of hours at school pretending to work, as I am now.

After heading home around four thirty, I imbibe another shake and make some egg on toast, and head to the gym.  After a couple of hours there I head home or go play some basketball or football, and after that do some more work.  This usually includes marking tons of paper, or a volume of journals (the kids write in journals over the weekend) that is equal to the volume of my bag.

Dinner is made.  This usually consists of half a pepper, (any colour) an onion, a clove of garlic, a chicken breast or assorted meat product, and a ton of rice.

I then go to sleep.

And that's my schedule, in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment