Thursday 3 June 2010

I've Fifteen Minutes

I've fifteen minutes until my next class, so I thought I'd write something on here.  I've been criticised for not keeping in touch lately, despite my efforts to convey just how much I've been doing.

As such, a run-down of my day today:

Woke up.  Went to work.  Am currently at work.

This may or may not be updated later - should I find the time to do so, I would rather spend it finishing work, or writing the myriad e-mails I've fallen behind on.  This will allow me a freer weekend with which I can do such things as, update this blog.

As an aside, I've not received any packages or letters, despite being sent at least two that I know of, upwards of a week ago.  I've been assured that the postal system here is expedient to a fault, but I'm struggling to see it, personally speaking.

I hope everything arrives sometimes this month.

I hope everything arrives.

(Picture an annoyed face all of your own imagining.)

1 comment: