Sunday 25 April 2010

Time to Run!

So I'm Korea bound on Monday.  The news is somewhat sudden, and I only found out when I was in Hull.  Unfortunately I'm only due back from Hull today, on the Sunday.

Monday is also the day I'm supposed to pick up my visa.

So I turn up at the visa office upon opening, pick up my visa, run headlong to the airport (at a guess, 50 miles away) and dive onto a plane.  This plane (which I suspect is a new Airbus A-380!) heads to Dubai, I then jump off, run onto another plane heading for Korea and swan in, as nonchalantly as is possible.  I then jump onto another plane, head down the country, roll off the final plane (because I'm now too tired to jump) and drive down to wherever my final destination is.  Not literally me driving, although I'm now qualified to do so...

And that short paragraph is how the day should proceed.  I'm far too nervous about any number of things going wrong, so I daren't commit any to paper.  However, from the above, I'm sure you could surmise any number of problems.

Just don't utter them aloud, otherwise they may well come true.

3 comments:

  1. Take pictures of the inside of the airbus A380 for us, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you said you're not suspicious...

    good luck out there in the big wide world

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can change your description now - you've a new home for at least a year!

    ReplyDelete