Monday 26 April 2010

False Start

So I was scheduled to leave today, but my flight details were changed at the last minute.  The new schedule is sometime on Wednesday, (the flight time hasn't been confirmed yet) luckily no longer requiring a Herculean run through London via auto-mobiles and trains.  My visa has been procured, and bags are packed.

I'm not sure what to do with the extra time though.  I feel that something should be achieved with this time, but I don't know that this short amount of time will allow me to do anything productive.

I'm also a little sad that I can't fly on an A380!  Maybe my next flight will still be of that type, who knows.

1 comment:

  1. so you're there then! what's it like? how's the weather? what's your appartment like? how are the people? any one speak english? etc.

    ReplyDelete