Friday 30 April 2010

My Room

Here are some pictures of my room, as taken with the little webcam built into my little computer:

This is the right-most looking picture, from my bed.  I deliberately included lots of wall, so that you get an idea of the size of the room (I was originally going to stitch a group of pictures together, but that was going to be too much effort...)








My little kitchen area.  Behind the frontmost wall is a little wetroom.  Behind the bed is a utility room with washing  machine and whatnot.










And directly to the left of my bed is the tv, sans HDMI port.  I've not bothered turning it on yet.

And that's my room.  Overall it's somewhat bigger than I was expecting, and despite lacking character, it's clean and comfortable, bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment