Thursday 24 November 2011

Why Life is so Frightening

So I was trawling the web, and pulled out this fantastic article.  (Check out the pie graphs at the bottom of the page).

It's from a fake religious website, created to illuminate the masses as to the demons present in religious worship.

They do a pretty good job, but the religious nutjobbery on display paled in comparison to the dire writing.  I understand that it takes effort to write that badly, but I damn near stopped reading several times, because more than a few sentences require re-reading.

If it teaches you nothing, let it teach you that religion is bad, m'kay?

I just had to e-mail the team playing on Sunday in the representatives match - I can't play on account of my entire body falling to bits, and primarily consisting of fat anyway.

This, immediately after I was sent a link to all the cool shit they get, all the pictures that are taken of them and their presence on local TV and in the papers.

Now my body chooses to destroy itself.  Thanks.

To illustrate how bad it is, my right forearm is half the size of my left (muscle wastage moves particularly quickly in Japan, apparently) and my legs have disappeared.  I am looking for them, but I don't know where they are; only bone is left.

I am extremely fat around the middle too.  The fattest I've been since I was a kid.

All things considered, I'm in the worst shape I've been in for a long, long time.

It's going to take months to get back into sport.  Months.

#edit# As an edit, check out this article from the very same site.

The number of people who think this site is real... simply astonishing

No comments:

Post a Comment