Monday 9 August 2010

Weather and Hyperbole Update

So there's a monsoon coming, apparently. The only forecasts I can find suggest a rather subdued smattering of rain and cloud, with a small chance of lightning. If this is what passes for monsoon weather over here then no wonder they have so many, the Korean MET office probably consider sea spray to be a bonefide hazard.

Maybe I'm just being cynical though; the event hasn't happened yet so who knows.

But after the Japanese cataclysmic typhoon/monsoon that never was, I will retain this cynicism.

I will endeavour to upload at least a handful of pictures tomorrow, and indeed it might be better that I do so, as it will force everyone to come back and read it time and again as I frequently upload a small number of pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment