Wednesday 25 August 2010

New Layout... Or Maybe Not.

Blogger recently introduced a stats counting  facility, and a template designer.

The former is extremely interesting, with fifty referrals coming from facebook last month, sixty one pageviews from England, and a further sixty one from Australia.  (Who is reading this right now from Australia?)

The template designer looks well-featured, but not having access to an image manipulator I couldn't shrink any of my pictures down to the requisite filesize, to create a customised background.  The upshot is that I'm not going to make any changes until I can see exactly what's going on, which I can't with my baby laptop.  I don't want to deprive all those people in Australia, whoever you may all be!

Oh, and to the one hundred people from the states who viewed the site last month, who are you?

3 comments: