Tuesday 21 February 2012

Game Day

The match review is up on the gaijin website.  Check it out here.

One of the supports took a large number of pictures, and I was in a few.  To view them full-size, click on the picture.

Nearly away, so close.

Look at that hair.  Look at it.

Now I look at this, maybe this is how I got a dead leg.

I included this one because of the faces.  Instantly freezing faces for a moment in time makes for situations like this.

All of these star me, of course.  This one looks like I'm going for a stroll, waist deep in Japanese people.

I might or might not have made it past this guy.  I can't remember.

Straight through the middle.

I hope there wasn't anything happening in there, because I'm chilling out at the back doing nothing.

Wow, I'm pretty short in this one.  Look at the prop making like a bowling pin.

About to be hit, hard.

Stretch the legs.

Taken out off the ball.

This may or may not have preceded one of the previous photos.

These aren't in order...

See you later, I'm gone.

Sitting down on someone.  Comfortable.

I borrowed the socks from someone, and forgot to give them back.

The guy with the stupid hair was probably about 100kg's (give or take), but was tackled out of the game.  By the end, he wasn't up to anything.

Scrums were a problem throughout.

I think this is one of the breaks.  I think I made it past those guys.


The flash.  The flash with the hair.

In the backs line, ready for some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment