Thursday 26 January 2012

Bacon

So holy moly, I've forgotten what tea tastes like.

Mum sent me some English tea as I requested a filling breakfast one day.  Everyone knows that a filling breakfast requires tea, which you cannot find in Japan.  Of course you can find the green variety, but that simply doesn't cut it with a real breakfast.

The upshot is that I tried some tea for the first time in an age, and didn't like it.  I had to drink five or six cups to get the taste back, which I find peculiar.  You'll be happy to know I did eventually get the taste back, through much grimacing.

In other news, I found a few pictures as an extension to the previous post:





As someone commented, the person who took this photo really didn't like the kid.

On the flip-side however, I assume the commentator expects that child to belong to the photographer.  If I saw a random child doing that, I would probably stick starburst up its nose and take more pictures.  The nose of the pig, not the child.  Although that would probably be funny too.

During the allotted cleaning time I was sweeping the floor, while one of the kids was hoovering.  I asked the kid to hoover the broom (it was covered in crud) by saying 'suck it off,' which I'm glad no one heard, and even if they could, I'm glad they can't understand anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment