Tuesday 7 June 2011

Sensibilities

So I've got five minutes to write this up - the ultimate deadline!  (I'm heading home in five minutes.)

Some very quick reviews of what I found interesting today.

This printer:
I want one.

I think it's a photographic printer, but, frankly speaking, it looks like it could sprout legs and take its own pictures.








This article from the BBC.  Suggesting that china houses anything of interest in the music scene, having (not six months ago) sent their very own 'culture show,' team to find out what's happening - only to find that nothing is happening.  Direct contradiction from two separate entities housed within a giant, wasteful corporation.  Time to separate the wheat?

This article from the BBC, suggesting I was correct about Herr Blatter.

This article from the BBC, suggesting I'm a sucker for working in a public school - I wish I could worry about using too much electricity for heaters in Winter, or aircon in Summer.  Public schools have these things called windows, they close in Winter and open in Summer.  That's all we got (sic).

This article from the BBC, suggesting I'm in the wrong country right now.

This article from the BBC, suggesting that Japanese people (especially women in their thirties) are massive hypocrites.  They are offended by French rudeness and general impoliteness (something the rest of the world accepts as quintessentially French) and yet eat their noodles as if they were trying to scare away deaf, otherworldly spirits (see: loudly)

And this link to my youtube account.  I am terrified of walking down the street in Japan, because of APB: Reloaded, a game I've recently started playing.  In Japan, there is often a lack of pavements to walk on.  Check out the video to see why that's doubly concerning for me, as APB does have pavements.

And that's been ten minutes, so I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment