Sunday 5 December 2010

Never Before Seen

So here are a few never before seen pictures that I've taken on the island.  They're all random ones taken with a colleagues phone.  Until now they've been unaccesible.

 This is from my ill-fated attempt at american football.

The particularly frustrating thing is that it wasn't ill-fated because of me; but because Koreans are Koreans, and there's no helping that.
 This is me in the gym the other day.  There's a video to go with this picture, but it's temporarily unavailable.

That's 280Kg's on the machine, in case you're wondering.

(7*20Kg weights on either side.)
 And this is on the extension phase of the above exercise.

My aim is for 300 Kg's.  By next week.
The local cake shop had this in their store.  I was a little bit too large to fit behind it, to properly fit my head inside (a small child came up afterwards and showed me that it was certainly intended for tiny people) but the effect is equally ridiculous, either way.












I love how all the Christmas stuff in that particular shop says, 'you are not alone.'

They're either fearing alien attack, or loneliness.

3 comments:

  1. love the yankee football gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at that bloke watching you in the background when you're doing the leg press!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't notice the guy in the background. Until this point, the most I'd ever seen anyone do on this machine is 240 Kg's, and Koreans were crowding round congratulating the guy who did it, so I guess he was pissed off. Either he was the guy who lifted the other weight, or his Korean pride is ruined.

    ReplyDelete