Thursday 7 January 2010

Germany いきましょ!

I think the title of this post means, 'Let's go to Germany!'  Germany, by the way, is: ドイツ。I think....

So I'm (hopefully) heading towards the land of litre-beer and sausages soon, in order to gain some insight into what makes the single largest portion of the EU economy tick.

Ok enough joking, I'm just going there to have a nose around, check out some museums, and eat some sausages.  Hopefully I'll be able to take some good pictures too; but there's no real guarantee about that.  Come to think of it, maybe that's what separates a good photographer from me - the knowledge that at any given moment a good picture will be taken, no matter the circumstances or situation.

What things are there to see in Berlin?  It's only a short stay of a few days, so I guess we can't duck and dive through the undergrowth, hoping to come across something good, a planned approach is necessary.

Any ideas, internet?

And here, without further ado, is stalking cat 2: Hi-Def.

P.S  This is the first hi-def youtube video that's actually worthy of the title of 'hi-def.'  I'm reliably informed that this is due to reasons of a source nature, that is to say; while many cameras will shoot at a higher resolution, they sacrifice picture quality to do so.  Being Japanese, the camera this guy is using is probably a few years from market here, so this is the future!  Revel in its' glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment