Thursday 24 March 2011

Japan Here I Come

I'm (hopefully) leaving for Japan on Saturday.  The flight leaves at 10 ish, and I arrive in Japan around 1 ish.  Obviously, it doesn't take three hours to fly from Korea to Japan, so I've made a miscalculation somewhere.  I'll rectify that later.

I absolutely cannot wait.  I'm fearing the transport company will hold me in Korea for some reason, citing a nonsense problem with my passport or something.  It's stupid to get my hopes up at this stage, because tons can still go wrong.

Two boxes are packed, and I'm shipping them off tomorrow.  That might sound excessive, but they're pretty small.  I'm recycling ones that were sent to me filled with chocolate.  I've a third (my computer) that I'm in the process of packing, so I'll write e-mails and whatnot at work tomorrow, and (hopefully) see everyone on the other side.

Ciao for now.

4 comments:

  1. coooool - is there a job awaiting you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well Sam. Good luck with the new job. Post as quickly as you can, interested to see how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in Japan you're going to? Kyoto? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you there yet?

    ReplyDelete