Saturday 17 July 2010

Fixed

So I got the computer working again.

It took a bizarre, unconventional approach but it worked.  I won't go into the details because they're boring, but it means I will be able to take my laptop with me when I go to Seoul next week.

I've been three times now, but only for the weekend.  The Summer holiday is fast approaching, and I'm determined to take a full tour of the city, seeing everything it has to offer.  I'll have a camera too, which means I will have something more interesting to offer; the last few weeks have been rather uneventful.

We have a half day on Wednesday, and then it's free time for a couple of weeks.  I can't wait to see some more of the island, and some more of Seoul.  I think after this break I'll start exploring Busan next.

No comments:

Post a Comment