Tuesday 14 January 2014

Photographs Incoming

So I took a few pictures of a shrine - this being a fair while ago. Having deliberated long and hard over which ones to include or otherwise, I've decided that I will post three. One is imitating the lomo style that programs like instagram have popularised (to be fair, the 'style,' wasn't invented by them, but it had a very small following before people realised that taking crap photos didn't matter as long as filters were available to them).

The second is shrine related in some way, and the final might be a terrifying picture of my face. If I can bear to post it. I probably won't (hint: it's of me from about 50 metres away, so it blown up to jumbo sized proportions and suffers from both subject matter and quality issues).

They might go up tomorrow.

They might not.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment