Monday 24 August 2009

Time to Leave

So I leave on the 8th of next month, that's roughly (thinking...) a short time away.  But it's only a holiday, nothing particularly life changing or interesting for that matter.  I'll stay for however long my money lasts, or 90 days, whichever comes first.  Hopefully I'll find a job teaching while I'm out there, but obviously that's unlikely.

Two weeks and counting.

I've tried keeping blogs before, but my life is so boring that I never have anything worthwhile to write on them, so hopefully this will be worth checking out!  I wonder if I can add photographs and whatnot...

1 comment:

  1. don't judge me so harshly - I only want you to be happy in whatever you do, and for that matter, wherever you do it! Sorry to hear about the ex - I didn't realise you were so much in love with her - she's just trying to make it easier for you by saying she didn't love you so that you move on, would be my guess.

    ReplyDelete