Thursday 2 April 2015

Too Much Information

The wonders of modern technology.  With enough magnets you can see through anything, and with enough money you can employ those magnets to help you fix stuff.  If you have javascript enabled in your browser you can flick through the album and see the leg from left to right.  Or right to left.

Either way, it's absolutely fascinating.  At least I think it is.  You can see so much of the makeup of a knee, from the major arteries through to the weaving of the the muscles.  If I'd known I'd get to see so much detail I would have carried on working out those muscles (ignoring doctors advice).  A strange narcissism.

Anyway, I include these pictures for today in case you've never come across this incredible technology before.




























1 comment: