Monday 17 April 2017

Aquarium Sumida

So I went to an aquarium with some people and took a few pictures.  I also shot a little video, which you can see here:



I spent most of my time looking and reading, so didn't end up taking many pictures.  As such, here are one or two that turned out alright.


This one looks good in colour, but I like the fronds and shapes of the anenome, and you don't often see clownfish in black and white.


It turns out I am horrible at photographing jellyfish.


This guy looked bored, which is a shame because they're incredibly intelligent creatures.


Clownfish in colour, because they are bright orange after all.

3 comments:

  1. amazing video and photos - love the b&w clownfish/anenome - oh to dive again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, on a scale of doing the times cryptic crossword to being superb at hide and seek where does the octopus sit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smart enough to crawl across an aquarium, eat molluscs in a different attraction, then go back into its own tank during the day!

      Delete