Friday 30 September 2016

Strawbicide

Jesus Christ it's happening again!

I looked in on my Strawberries on Sunday, then again today, five days later.  It's been raining a lot lately and what with the unlikelihood of them ever sprouting, I just forgot about them for a while.

And then this:

Symptoms include leaf death, wilting and a generally blurred outline.

One of the weaker ones is completely dead.  Like, dead as a door nail.

In five days!

It's the melonpocalypse all over again.

The other four plants seem to be completely fine, with just the two being affected.  After the melonpocalpyse I bit the bullet and bought some pesticide, so I've sprayed them all down and bought the sufferer indoors.  I have no idea whether it'll survive, but I'll keep an eye on it and hope for the best.  I wonder if I should feed it too?  We'll see how it goes.

I am death, eviscerator of flora.

No comments:

Post a Comment