Thursday 17 March 2016

The Years End

Of course it's not the end of the year, that happened some months ago.

But it is nearing the end of the school year here, so I'm soon to be out of work until the new school term ramps up (the contracts are designed to be slightly less than full-time so you can't claim the benefits of full-time work from the company, like rolling holidays, maternity leave and whatnot).

In the meantime I'm going to be off on holiday.  The one I alluded to earlier that made me ill.  I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and probably more than one or two videos.  I'm somewhat concerned about the battery on my camera, it doesn't last very long these days and being out and about doesn't lend itself to recharging.  However, I will also take a little 35mm film camera which will do in a pinch and requires only watch batteries.  If it requires batteries at all.  (I'll double check later).

Anyway, I'll hopefully have a few pictures to put up in a couple of weeks when (if) I make it back.

So that'll be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment