Monday 8 June 2015

Farmer Sam

So I didn't play this weekend.  I had a slight strain of the calf over the week from the last game, so they rested me for this match.

My right knee has been bunk for months which, when strapped, is unbalancing my gait and putting additional stress on all kinds of interesting places in my body, resulting in small strains and minor stress all around the shop.

Something unexpected came of it:


I was promoted to groundskeeper for the game, bringing me back to watering mums garden.


One of the new arrivals this year, Pat.


When the teams were playing I was relegated to ball boy, only in charge of one ball at a time.  No more.


Trying to roll up 50 metres of hose, a three man operation.  I managed to cut myself quite handily on an old rusty connector.  Tetanus hoooooo!


After I cut my hand I had to tape it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment