Thursday 20 November 2014

It's an Interesting Thing

Last week I put up some pictures I'd taken of a park.

I thought they were absolutely fantastic, but interestingly enough I didn't get many page views on the particular post, which leads me to believe that they weren't anything special.  It's an interesting thing, taste.

As an aside, I've been given a load of photos from the game against Hino, so here they are!


A few are from training.


It's starting to get really cold so I'm wearing an awful lot of clothes.  It's starting to feel more and more like England.


I've started a few games now so I've got some game fitness, but there's nothing like running some laps to get breathing.


This is the warmup before the Hino game.


As we walked onto the pitch.


The ground was in a park from the 1960 something olympics held in Japan.


You can't see it but the in-goal areas are about 2 metres long, given an extra 2 metres by laying some carpet.  Literally carpet.


The solo effort from a kick our wing and fullback fielded.


You can't really see the carpet from this angle but I made sure to dot down before getting anywhere near it (I was actually tackled and just fell over the line).


The first time I've scored and had such congratulations from the team.  Feels good!


Smiles all round!


This is probably me walking right after the try, attempting to catch my breath.


The Australian guy was playing centre, but switched positions after the try to cover my position.


This is me scoring the second try, pulling a sexy face.


Unfortunately the second try was judged to have a knock on during the build up.


After the game.  Annoyed at the score and extremely tired.  I attempted 12 tackles, the most attempted on our team was 13.  Needless to say it's strange to see a winger trying so many tackles in a game.


This face sums up the game pretty well, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment