Tuesday 15 October 2013

Climbing

So I went climbing the other day.  There are tons of places to go indoor climbing in Tokyo, so I headed off to a small bouldering place nearby.  It turns out their shoes are absolutely tiny (surprise surprise) so my feet were agonising after half an hour.  I don't have any pictures, but it was quite good fun if somewhat limited.

In the meantime here are some more pictures I've taken in the past week or two.


This is a dog.


This is a guy making a pot.  It looks fairly typically Japanese; green tea is generally drunk out of cups that look like that one.


I love the detail on the hands in this picture.  It's amazing how dirty you actually get when making pots and stuff.

Anyway, today is a short post with a couple of pictures because there's a typhoon and I only just got into work (11.45AM).  There's no point me even being here to be honest...

Anyway, goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment